Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Movie and a Poster #6: The Post

The Movie: I like watching people that take their jobs seriously and are good at them. Doesn't really matter what it is, Baking, Blacksmithing, Mythbusting, Treasure Hunting, Making Robots, Movie Reviews, if they're passionate about it I'll watch their show.

Watching The Post feels a lot like watching people that are good at their jobs. Good actors, good direction, good dialogue, and on top of all that it's about reporters that are passionate about their jobs and are good at them.

Even though you know the end, I was surprised how invested I was in the outcome by the end of it. Really pulls you in.

I'm 6 for 6 good movies so far this year, that can't possibly last. Hah!

The Poster: I really should have used the White House as the blacked out text but that doesn't scale vertically very well so I went with Congress as a stand-in for "Washington" as a whole.



No comments: